Diversity. Inclusion. Safety. Community.
It’s Our Collective Responsibility
Enerflex’s commitment to people, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility is embedded in our core values. We are dedicated to safeguarding the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees and the communities in which we operate. We believe that all our employees and stakeholders worldwide deserve to be treated with respect — it is a moral obligation. We understand that we have a social license to operate and commitment that is earned.
We are proud of our diverse and dedicated workforce, which is a key strength in helping us understand and meet our customer needs worldwide. The diversity of our global team is also key to driving greater innovation and creativity. We believe inclusive teams that value diverse perspectives lead to better outcomes for all our stakeholders, making us a stronger company overall.
For Enerflex, diversity includes but is not limited to characteristics such as gender, geographical representation, ethnicity, race, nationality, culture, religion, language, indigenous status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, family and marital status, age, disability, education, and industry experience.
Enerflex is committed to:
- Hiring talent with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and skills;
- Developing and promoting from within;
- Improving training and career development offerings;
- Conducting regular performance reviews and career mapping, through a transparent, web-based performance management system; and
- Aligning with market-competitive compensation and benefits.