Separon™ Desanders are designed for bulk solids removal. Used for a wide range of offshore and onshore applications, these systems take on the dirtiest challenges and keep fluid streams free of troublesome solids. With a 2:1 turndown ratio, single units are available for flow rates ranging from 100 to 450,000 BWPD.
Liquid and solids enter the inlet tangentially and accelerate in the upper head setting up a circular flow. Centrifugal action directs particles heavier than the liquid to the perimeter of the separation chamber. Particle-free liquid discharges upward through the vortex to the outlet and solids are collected in the lower chamber for automatic and intermittent purging.
- No moving parts saves maintenance time and costs.
- No liners, screens, or filter elements to clean or replace.
- No backwashing eliminates additional treatment and allows reclaiming of valuable fluids.
- Enhanced internal accelerating slots for optimum solids-removal without emulsification.
- Designed to handle slugging, upset conditions, and high solids loading.
- Choice of profiles to accommodate space and piping limitations.
- Available as standalone equipment or complete skid packages.
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections
- Designed to ASME (section VIII, Div I), ANSI, CRN, PED, and NACE industry standards
Material of Construction
- Vessel: Carbon Steel or 316L Stainless Steel or Duplex Stainless Steel
- Interior: SS316L Spiral Wound Gaskets with Graphite Filled SS Centering and Inner Ring
- Pipeline Flushing and Testing
- Secondary Recovery
- Frac Water
- Wellstream Desanding
- Disposal Wells
Separon Wellhead Desander
Separon Desanding Hydrocyclone
Separon Solids Transport
Separon Deoiling Hydrocyclone
Site Specific Questions?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you enhance operational efficiences and achieve a better bottom line.Email: water@Exterran.com