Sump tanks are atmospheric vessels that collect and skim free oil from the water, typically produced from platform deck drains.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
Atmospheric deck drains collect platform runoff fluids. These fluids are then separated and the oil is pumped to a higher pressure system and water is removed for further cleaning or discharge.
- 4 x 4 x 6 or 4 x 4 x 10 ft
- 14C compliant
- Skid mounted