Condensate Stabilizers reduce the vapor pressure of produced oil/condensate for stock tank storage and transport, and increase the recoverable quantity of Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs).
The Condensate Stabilizer Unit is designed to minimize startup time, safely stabilize condensates by reducing Reid Vapor Pressure, (RVP) and efficiently capture Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) in wellstreams.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
After upstream separation, the condensate stream enters the unit. It is first preheated in the inlet heat exchanger and then flows into the upper section of the stabilizer tower. Inside the tower, the light components – typically methane, ethane, propane, and butane – rise and exit the overhead vapor outlet. The heavier liquid components descend and pass through the indirect heater to cause additional vapor to flash off, rise and exit the tower.
Stabilized liquids collect in the bottom of the tower. They are routed to the inlet heat exchanger to cool. Stabilized liquid product then flows to storage tanks.
The vapor that exits the tower flows through an ambient cooler and then to a low-pressure separator. Gas from the separator is routed to compression for delivery to market. NGLs exit the separator and flow to a blowcase where they are pressurized for a bullet tank or pipeline.
- Condensate Stabilizer tower
- Stainless steel packing
- Multiple stages of separation
- Inlet heat exchanger
- Shell and tube
- Outlet gas ambient heat exchanger
- Indirect heater with expansion tank
- Removable fire tube
- Burner safety low (BSL) / igniter
- Removable coil
- Fuel gas assembly & flame arrestor
- Removable ladder
- Vertical three-phase separator
- Vertical blowcase
- Pneumatic instrumentation
- High/low shutdown valve
- Heavy-duty oilfield skid with lifting lugs
- Burner management system
- Electrical instrumentation
- Gas metering
- Liquid metering
- Cold weather option
- Sour gas service built according to the NACE standard
- Stack arrestor
- Additional cooling