The Thermal Oxidizer is designed to destroy BTEX and V.O.C.s but at a much higher destruction efficiency than a combuster or BTEX unit. This is accomplished by a burner management system that maintains consistent elevated combustion temperature.
For systems that require ≥ 99% destruction efficiency, a Thermal Oxidizer is the right choice. There are four standard sizes to pick from as well as custom designed systems to fit any application. All of the systems use the latest control technology to provide years of trouble free operation.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
Thermal oxidizers are combustion devices that control VOC, CO, and volatile HAP emissions by combusting them to carbon dioxide (CO2) and water. Important design factors include temperature (a temperature high enough to ignite the organic constituents in the waste stream), residence time (sufficient time for the combustion reaction to occur), and turbulence or mixing of the combustion air with the waste gas.
- Skid mounted packages
- Remote monitoring
- Auto dial out
- Auto delay shutdown
- Auto restart on power failure
- UPS backup