The Water Skimmer provides long residence time with mechanical coalescing devices to enhance separation of small amounts of oil from the produced water.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
The liquid stream enters the vessel through an inlet device then passes through a coalescing plate pack where the oil particles are grown to enhance removal from the water phase. Oil is removed via a pump and the water is removed through a level controlled device.
- Pneumatic control system
- Skid mounted
- Vessel water section internally coated
- Three stock sizes
- Electric control system
- 14C compliant
- Custom sizes available