Liquid Removal Blowcase
The Liquid Removal Blowcase collects liquids at low pressure and uses a higher pressure gas stream to boost the fluid into a higher pressure system without use of a pump.
- Expedited production drawings available as early as 4-5 business days for faster planning
- Single well or multi well designs available along with full pad well designs
- Robust skid design and commitment to service help bring operations online quickly
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of the units to facilitate and speed startup
- Industry-leading delivery to speed startup
Liquid gravity feeds into vessel until it reaches a trip point then pressure is introduced. High pressure gas pushes the fluid out of the bottom of the vessel until liquid level reaches low set point. Then the cycle repeats itself.
- Pneumatic control systems
- Skid mounted
- 24inx 5ft and 30in x 10 ft stock sizes
- Single chambered design
- Electric control system
- Custom sizes and configurations available